Responsible to carry a portfolio of accounts, typically large and complex Tier 1, for processing matters of accounts receivable and cash application. In addition, will support the broader AR department as a subject matter expert [SME] for automated reporting and system data management related to data analysis. Will participate in the evaluation of internal AR processes to revise procedures.
For large and complex Tier 1 accounts, process HSBC lockbox daily deposit; apply Autocash exceptions to customers/general ledger in a timely manner; create appropriate deductions and/or on-acct payments.
• Prepare paperwork for wire payments. Manually enter payments into SAP and apply to customer/general ledger in a timely manner. Backup is obtained via EDI and/or Customer websites.
• Responsible to execute existing reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to provide accounts receivable updates to key stakeholders.
• Develop and deliver new reports based on business requirements.
• In the absence of the AR supervisor, provide SME or technical assistance to staff
• Assist with system and data management training of new staff
• Serve as cash application SME lead for top customers and current/future acquisitions
Note: **Nothing in the job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or experience equivalency
• 2-3 years Accounts Receivable experience; preferably in cash application and collections
• Intermediate Excel (pivot tables, macros, vlookup, formulas)
Preferred Skills and Industry experience:
Software Powered by iCIMS