This is an incredibly exciting time to join Samsonite and our House of Brands. We are bringing e-commerce consumer support in-house for the first time. As a Consumer Experience Agent, you will be the front-line ambassador for our brands. We are looking for a candidate that will partner with our passionate and incredibly talented team to build a “World Class” consumer experience.
• Support incoming consumers via multiple media channels (phone, email, chat, SMS, and social media) while maintaining a high level of professionalism and patience.
• Assist consumers with topics such as (but not limited to):
• Support e-commerce sales (only inbound consumers) by driving the close of consumer support into sales opportunities.
• Meeting and surpassing determined productive metrics and sales goals on a consistent basis.
• Utilize knowledge of policies along with problem-solving skills to de-escalate and resolve consumer issues.
• Partner with various internal departments to keep current on product, brand initiatives, e-commerce events, and system changes.
• Responsible for following compliance procedures (I.e., PII, CCPA, cash application, audit controls, data security, etc.) while supporting consumers.
Note: **Nothing in the job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
• At least 1 year of call center experience handling inbound consumer support.
• Must have excellent communication and listening skills – written and oral.
• High level of patience when handling upset consumers.
• High attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized.
• Professional and friendly demeanor
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Strong computer literacy and call center software experience
Preferred Skills and Industry Experience:
• Experience working as an Agent in a remote work environment
• Consumer goods experience within a call center environment
• CRM/E-commerce Software: Gladly, Aptos, HUB2, SAP, Wilke
• Microsoft Software: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams, SharePoint
• Various Software: Adobe Acrobat, Google Docs, Docuware, Salesforce Dashboard, and SAP BI Reporting.
• Bi-lingual in Spanish or French (not required)
Software Powered by iCIMS